The best way to fight a cold or any of the symptoms that accompany it—is by applying everyday preventative measures!!!!
- Wash your hands!!! This is the quickest way to get sick!!!
- Eat your veggies and fruits—loaded with cold fighting goods, plus has many antioxidants/nutrients that will fight illnesses daily!!
- Drink plenty of water
- Get consistent rest —- 7.5-9 hours most nights of the week
- Decrease stress levels by reading more, dancing, yoga, etc whatever helps you be happy!!!
- Hang out in the Sauna or steam room for a bit and spray some Eucalyptus
- Cut down on the sugar and highly processed/fatty foods
- Relax and take breaks once in awhile
- Drink tea!!!
Recipes to help a cold!!!
Apple cider Vinegar Braggs -2 tbs
Water – 1 cup
unfiltered Raw honey – 2 tbs
2 lemons (peeled)—-keep small piece of rind
2 tbs raw unfiltered honey
ginger piece the size of carrot stick
Blend and dilute with water
1/2 lemon squeeze juice out
1 lime (juice)
1 bottle water
1/2 packet stevia
green leaf tea
ginger about 1 inch slice
lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
1.5 c boiled water
raw unfiltered honey
Combine all ingredients and serve!!!
Veggies that help
apple (1 a day will keep the dr away 😉
Best way to fight it is to prevent it now!!!